About the instructor
Sorority recruitment is a VERY unique experience. You will likely never experience anything like this again in your life, even when you finish college and look for a job. In recruitment, you are in a new environment, with new people, feeling possibly overwhelmed, likely nervous, and out of place. You get one chance to get it right. You need a plan.
Hello! My name is Sunday (Yup, it's my real name), author of RUSH RIGHT: Reveal Your Best YOU During Sorority Recruitment. I've coached hundreds of college students all across North America get into the sorority of their dreams.
Students who prepare for sorority recruitment always do better than those who don't prepare. So you're already on the right track! Scroll down to check out the contents and then enroll for FREE in the mini-course to get started!
As seen in the New York Times!
Congratulations! You want to join a sorority.
- Are you shy?
- Are you worried?
- Are you apprehensive?
- Are you NOT a "stereotypical" sorority girl?
- Are you participating in a highly competitive sorority recruitment?
If you said yes to any of these, this course is made for you. After you complete this course:
- You will have greatly reduced nervousness and anxiety during sorority recruitment.
- You will clearly understand your strengths and how to talk about those strengths in a non-conceited way.
- You will clearly understand what your worries and weaknesses are and how you can overcome them.
- You will understand the nuances and intricacies many women miss which are important to making a good impression.
- You will combine talking, questioning, and listening to craft a mature, productive conversation.
- You will know what to wear, what not to wear, what they'll ask, and what to ask them.
- You will understand how you can make good use of your recruitment counselor instead of treating her like a tour guide.
- You will have a set of new skills that will help you understand how to position yourself, communicate effectively, and make a specific type of impact on any decision-maker you meet.
- You will find you form friendships faster and can determine the chapters where you will have the most success and enjoyment as a sorority member.
- You will enjoy meaningful friendships in your sorority because you have chosen the best sorority.
- You will be able to put your best foot forward by identifying in advance your strengths and weaknesses.
- You will be prepared to effortlessly promote yourself with just a few comments.
What does this mean for you? You will be more confident and less nervous; you will come across as mature, intelligent, interesting, attractive, and self-assured—characteristics every sorority desires in its members.
You will easily engage people.
Thank you for believing in yourself and for giving yourself this opportunity. Let's get started!
Enroll in the free mini-course now. No commitment required!
- Why and How to Create Your Personal Brand Promise
- Your Turn: Develop Your Personal Brand NOW
- @Charity, @Jessica, and @Eve
- Conveying Your Personal Brand Promise
- What Sororities Seek in You
- What is a Hurdle?
- @Lola, @Taylor, and @Courtnie
- How to Handle Your Hurdles
- SURPRISE! PRIVATE sorority recruitment community. Open for the link!
- Understand How to Subtly Direct Conversations
- Plant Seeds and Lead Conversations
- Selecting Fall-Back Questions
- Making a High Quality Connection
- How to Master Middle Round Conversation
- Understanding Preference Conversation
- Tips for Every Round
- Five More Important Tips
- Handling Difficult or Unexpected Questions
- What Sorority Members Will Ask You
- Your Turn: Answering THESE Common Questions
- Your Instructor's Collegiate Sorority Recruitment Story FREE PREVIEW
- BONUS: Best Bets for Getting the Bid - Sorority Recruitment FREE PREVIEW
- [VIDEO] How the Preferential Bidding System Works FREE PREVIEW
- TIP 1 How Using "Fillers" Can Impact Sorority Recruitment
- TIP 2 Being Memorable by Sharing Experiences During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 3 - Reading Non-Verbal Signals During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 4 How to Choose Your Personal Brand
- Tip 5 How to Have Great Posture During Sorority Recruitment FREE PREVIEW
- Tip 6 Name Dropping the Right Way During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 7 Remembering Names
- Tip 8 Getting Past Nervousness During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 9 Eye Contact Avoidance for Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 10 Strengthen Your Brand with Passions During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 11 Finding Non-Critical Sisters During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 12 How to Shake Hands Just In Case During Sorority Recruitment FREE PREVIEW
- Tip 13 Jumping Back into Conversation after Distraction During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 14 How to Find and Attract Positive Sisters During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 15 How Gossip Impacts Your Sorority Recruitment Experience
- Tip 16 Avoid this One Word During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 17 How Patience Can Be Your Friend During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 18 How Listening Can Improve Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 19 How to Tell a Story FAST During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 20 How to Finish a Story Fast During Sorority Recruitment FREE PREVIEW
- Tip 21 How to Answer Uncomfortable Questions During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 22 How to Get Through a Conversation with a Frenemy During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 23 How to Answer How are You Doing During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 24 How to Find Inclusive Sisters During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 25 How to Choose Your Sorority Recruitment Registration Photo
- Tip 26 How to Handle Spilled Water During Sorority Recruitment
- Tip 27 Three Easy Questions to Start Sorority Recruitment